Sponsored Post: Thank you Luma Comfort for the gift of your Luma Comfort Portable Evaporative Cooler EC111B. The content, photos, and opinions are all mine.
We’ve all experienced the heat of summer nights. When you’re so uncomfortable and sticky it’s hard to relax let alone fall asleep.
I have 4 tips and 1 product to make you more comfortable! They will make all the difference between tossing and tuning all night and sleeping like a newborn baby.
- Drink Lots of Water – Drinking water helps keep your body temperature down so you don’t feel all sticky and gross.
- Take A Cool Shower Right Before Bed – Lowering your body temperature right before you hit the sack will make it easier for you to fall asleep.
- Cold Towel – Place a wash cloth that has been dampened with cool water in the freezer. Put the frozen wash cloth around your neck and on your inner wrist to help cool your blood, which in turn, will cool your body.
- Store Lotions And Cosmetic Toners In The Refrigerator – They feel great on your skin when these products are cold.
- The Ecofriendly Luma Comfort EC111B Evaporative Cooler – Using this Evaporative Cooler in front of a bed at night will keep everyone sleeping cool and comfortable all night long.
I bet you want to know more about my favorite new product!
I’ve been in love with this evaporative cooler ever since I received it! It has been so great cooling down our home especially our bedroom at night during this unbearable heat wave.
Let me tell you a little more about it…
There are 3 different fan speeds to choose from and 2 modes of operation.
The cooler can also be used as a humidifier in your home to remove airborne dust particles, how cool is that? It’s on wheels so it’s easy to move around and it only weighs 17 lbs. It comes with a remote control that I keep bedside, there is also a slot on the back of the unit where the remote can be stored.
It has a seven and a half hour timer so I can set it and not worry that it will stay on all day if I forget to turn it off.
Do you want to know how the cooling part works? It has a tank located in the back of the unit that you fill with cold water. The cold water flows over a moisture pad that is located in the back of the unit. If you want the air to be even cooler add the 2 ice packs (included) to the water tank (once you freeze them) for a refreshing cool breeze. It will cool down a room up to 250 square feet.
It’s energy efficient and has helped us lower the cost of our electric bill by not needing to use our air conditioning. Now, we just turn on the cooler, set the fan speed of our choice and have a good night sleep. It uses about as much electricity as a single light bulb.
This Luma Comfort Evaporative Cooler is perfect for anyone who lives in the desert because of the awesome built-in humidifier. Add this cool dust particial remover plus these Houseplants For A Healthier Home and you’re on your way to improving the air quality in your home.
Luma Comfort is offering a special discount code for my readers so you can have your own EC111B Evaporative Cooler.
Type in LUMAVAP at checkout to receive 25% off.
**This special offer will only last until August 30, 2017. So hurry!
How do you stay cool?
Until Next Time…