Lately, I’ve been obsessed with finding web sites and phone apps. that will make my life easier in 2014.
I want to share with you 5 fantastic web sites and apps. that I know will make my life easier and I’m hoping they make your life easier in 2014 too!
1. MyFitnessPal.com Free. Almost everyone I know wants to lose those few pounds most of us gained over the holiday season. The great part of MyFitnessPal is it’s super easy to use. MyFitnessPal tracks what you eat and with it’s free app for IPhone and Android you can log your meals and exercise from anywhere you are. It also supports any diet you choose. Because it’s so easy you are more likely to stay on track.
2. PricePinx.com Free. Do you like saving money? I know, silly question, who doesn’t? With Price Prinx all you do is input the items you want to buy and Price Pinx will alert you by email when the price drops. And, with stores like Kate Spade, Nordstrom, Target, Macys, Pottery Barn, Costco, Home Depot and many, many more why would you shop any other way?
3. PicMonkey.com Free. Love the photo of you but not the zit on your nose? With PicMonkey online photo editing you can get rid of that nasty zit fast and easy, no one will ever know it was there. Want to make a collage? PicMonkey does that too!
4. Pocket Free. Have you ever been browsing the internet and find something you want to read – but don’t have the time to read it at that very moment? Pocket lets you save the content on your phone, tablet or computer so you can read it when you’re ready. Once it’s in Pocket you don’t even need an internet connection. Save content from your browser or apps.
5. Shazam.com Free. Have you ever been listening to the radio and wished you could download the song right that moment? With Shazam you can. Shazam recognizes song’s playing around you.