My favorite five links I love from around the web.
1. The World’s Best Garden Dining ~ (Veranda.com)
Even if you decide not to dine at number 5 on this list, you must try one of their macarons. There is no other like the taste of theirs.
2. How to make your make-up products last even longer ~ (VOGUE.com)
If you take nothing else from this list please make sure you throw out your mascara after 3 months whether you have used it or not once it has been opened. Mascara is a breading ground for bacteria.
3. You’ve Never Used A Lemon Like This Before ~ (HouseBeautiful.com)
I can’t wait to give some of these unexpected uses for lemons a try.
4. 25 daily habits that will make you smarter ~ (BusinessInsider.com)
These are all great habits that won’t be too difficult to incorporate in to our daily lives. I think I’ll start with my top five and then add two more each week.
5. 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Disneyland’s Main Street U.S.A. ~ (HuffingtonPost.com)
I’ve always looked for the hidden Mickey head throughout the park whenever I have gone to Disneyland but, I never thought of looking in the movies.
Hope you enjoy the links I love. If find any links you love from around the web, let me know about them in my comments section.
Until next time…