The cold winter we were having just a few months ago is but a distant memory now. The heat of summer has been turned up along with the humidity which means we are drinking a lot more cold drinks.
I don’t know about you, but I like my drinks really cold when it hot and humid outside, so when the wonderful people at NewAir heard this, they introduced me to their NewAir AB-1200 126 Can Beverage Cooler. When I saw their product I could not wait to try it out.
If you read this post you can see I set up a bar cart recently so I thought having the beverage cooler next to the bar cart would be the perfect match.
5 metal racks come with the cooler, although I set mine up with only 3 because I wanted to store my large bottles at the bottom in the bin area.
- 5 metal removable racks and a spacious storage bin that hold up to 126 cans of your favorite beverage.
- Interior LED light with an ON/OFF switch.
- 7 thermostat settings that keeps your drinks as cold as you like them.
- The stainless steel and glass door flatters any decor.
- Perfect size for a man cave, recreation room, garage, office or dorm room.
Do yourself and your refrigerator a favor and get yourself a NewAir AB-1200 126 Can Beverage Cooler. You will be glad you did!
Thank you NewAir for providing me with a AB-1200 Beverage Cooler for review.