Have you ever stood at a door putting every key into the lock because you don’t know which key fits which lock?
Well, have I got the glittery solution for you!
Put a different color glitter on the top of each key. The front door key might be silver, the gate key might be blue, the choice is all yours.
It’s is so easy to do and makes your key chain look adorable.
The best part?
You probably have all the supplies just hanging around your house.
Here is how you do it…
glitter (your choice of colors)
elmer’s white school glue
clear nail polish
- Lay down a piece of wax paper to work on.
- Place a thin layer of glue to cover only the head on one side of the key
- Sprinkle glitter over the glued area
- Press a hole through the top of the key to make sure it is clear of glue and/or glitter
- Let dry completely, at least 2 to 3 hours
- Paint with clear nail polish to seal
- Let nail polish dry completely
- Turn key over and repeat steps 1 through 7