Can you believe it’s March already? Spring is almost there!
Have some Springtime signs started showing in your area yet? Over on this end of the country, sadly, we haven’t had as much rain as any of us would have liked. Yet, the trees that have lost their leaves a bit ago are starting to show springtime signs of regrowth now.
Are you getting ready for Spring?
Spring is such a wonderful time of year. The perfect time to feel the warm sun kissing your cheeks (don’t forget to wear sunscreen). So, get out of the house and enjoy the loveliness that springtime gives us.
Here are just a few things you can do:
- I know it’s cliche but really go on a picnic with someone you love to a park, lake, or beach. This one is on every outdoor list yet most people I know haven’t been on a picnic in years.
- Visit the Carlsbad, CA flower fields. If you are within driving distance this is a must see. The flowers go on forever and there is a great outlet mall that is right next door.
- Plant a garden. Even if it’s a herb garden.
- Enjoy outdoor seating at a restaurant. Why be stuffy inside when you can enjoy outside?
- Fly a kite. Have you ever made one using newspaper?
- Buy fruits and vegetables at farmers markets. The fruits and vegetable are always fresher and taste better when it’s farm to market!
- Buy new sandals. Just because!
- Bring fresh flowers into your home. It’s nice to bring the beautifulness inside.
- Look for four-leaf clovers. Have you ever found one?
- Go hiking. Even it’s a short one, it’s wonderful to be one with nature.
- Have an adult scavenger hunt. This is such a fun activity with a group of friends.
- Play a round of miniature golf. When is the last time you did this?
- Make this for dinner. It’s a delicious and easy springtime/summer meal.
- Meet a friend at the park for lunch instead of a restaurant. I’ve done this and it is so nice spending time talking and catching up in the fresh air.
What will you be doing to get ready for spring?
Until Next Time…