Father’s Day Is Only 2 Days Away!
Here are my top 5 last-minute Father’s Day gifts…
Catskill Craftsman Guitar Shaped Cutting Board
Don’t forget to get the special men in your life a gift to show them just how much you care. And more than anything else hug them tight and tell them how much you love them!
Until Next Time…
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Madewell Transport Tote – Clean, modern and completely unfussy, this roomy leather tote is topped with comfortable over-the-shoulder straps and a convenient optional crossbody strap for when you want to wear the style hands-free.
Fringe Studio I Love You Mom Porcelain Mug – Brushstroke script and golden hearts make this porcelain mug an enchanting gift for any mother.
Lavami Bath Soak – The nature-lovers at Canada’s Lavami believe that healthy, vibrant skin comes via a nutrient-rich regimen and not by way of the latest fad. That’s why they choose each of their high-quality ingredients carefully – creating pure, handcrafted blends that are free of GMOs, synthetics and preservatives. This blend of salt, minerals and herbs reduces stress, removes toxins and offers all-over revitalization in your choice of soothing florals or stimulating citrus.
Succulent Living Wall Planter Kit – How does your garden grow? Lush with hand-selected succulents and a layer of moss, this rustic, wood-framed garden is a work of living art. Designed to thrive indoors and out, the bright array of greenery is held in place by water-preserving moss and light mesh within a square or rectangular frame. Succulents are as low maintenance as they are charming, and with the included instructions, you’ll be able to keep your clippings alive and well for years. Your portable garden can be hung from a wall or fence, or used as a living centerpiece?
Kendra Scott Kirsten Earrings in Silvertone Plate – Make a bold statement with these beautifully faceted drops framed with textured, organically shaped settings that offer a fresh twist on Kenda Scott’s classic portrait style.
Assouline Chanel – 3 Volume Set – This elegant slipcase set includes three Memoire volumes celebrating Mademoiselle’s revolutionary style.
Sugarfina Champagne Bears Gummy Candy – These Sugarfina gummy bears are made with Dom Pérignon Vintage Champagne, bringing sophistication to the nostalgic treat. These bears feature flavors of classic Brut and fashionable Rosé.
Black Pearl Max One Scented Candle – Scented with notes of Black Rose and Ginger. Approximately 30 hours of burn
Until Next Time…
Love is in the air!
Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and we all know sometimes it can be difficult to find just the perfect gift. Make your man feel special and appreciated on this special day of love. Valentine’s Day should be as much about men as it is about women. Whether you have been together for 2 weeks or 20 years, I’ve got you covered.
Just think how he (and you) will feel when he unwraps the perfect gift.
- Barbuzzo Bbq Branding Iron – This is such a cool item that can be totally customized for the BBQ lover in your life. He could brand all the steaks he cooks for you with any saying you want. I always love to give personalized gifts.
- Arthur Court Designs Labrador Bottle Opener – How adorable is this dog bottle opener? You can choose from a variety of breeds.
- Delonghi Icona 15 Pump Driven Espresso and Cappuccino Maker – For the man who just can’t get the day started without an espresso.
- Salvatore Ferragamo Finnegan Motorcycle-Print Smoking Slipper – For the motorcycle, slipper wearing lover in your life.
- Timex Leather Strap Watch – What can I say, a Timex watch is just a classic.
- Men’s Society Beard Grooming Kit – For the bearded love of your life.
- Jo Malone London Myrhh & Tonka Cologne – He and you will love the way he smells with this delicious cologne.
Shop This Post
What are you getting your man for Valentine’s Day?
*This post contains affiliate links.
Until Next Time..
All out of ideas for what to buy that special lady in your life?
Let this gift guide for her, nudge you in the right direction!
She will fall in love with these Quay Supergirl Cat Eye Sunglasses. A sleek metal frame adds modern edge to retro-chic cat-eye sunglasses. Fitted with smoky mirrored lenses.
Help her stay on time with this Classic Edition Apple Watch.
This is more than a hand bag, Anthing by Jimmy Choo it’s an investment!
Diptyque’s ‘Florabellio’ eau de toiletteis inspired by label co-founder Christiane Gautrot’s summers spent in Normandy. An eclectic yet inviting blend, it opens with salty Marine accords, develops around soft Apple Blossom and is grounded by notes of Roasted Coffee and Toasted Sesame
HELLO! A saffiano leather-wrapped Kate Spade New York iPhone case in a folio design. A magnetic tab lifts to open the front cover. The interior contains 2 card slots and a hardshell phone case with button, cord, and camera cutouts.
Fits iPhone 7
VERSACE BLACK LEATHER MEDUSA CHARM BRACELET Handcrafted buffed leather double-wrap bracelet in black. Sliding key patten-engraved accents featuring signature Medusa head and crystal-cut pendants. Carved Medusa head accent and logo disc at adjustable pin-buckle fastening. Gold-tone hardware. Tonal stitching. Approx. 16″ length. Calfksin, metal. Made in Italy.
**This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn a small comission if you click on the links and/or make a purchase. I only recommend products I love, have, and are on my wish list!
Until Next Time…
Whiskey Ice Cube Tray | Hey Handsome Shaving Kit Bag | Hearts & Arrows Boxers | Men’s Hearts Everywhere Socks | Fossil Watch | Portable BBQ Suitcase | Superman Money Clip | Bose Bluetooth Speaker | Drink Tanks Growler | Mad Libs
Valentine’s Day Gifts For Him
Still don’t know what to get that someone special in your life for Valentine’s Day! These gifts will make his heart go pitter-patter.
- If any many on your list is a whiskey drinker then the large square ice cubes need to be on his “must have” list. Larger cubes melt slower so the water does not interfere with the taste of the whiskey.
- If you read any of my blogs then you know I call my Husband Handsome, he is definitely going to be receiving this for Valentine’s Day. *If you know him, please don’t tell him.
- These boxers are adorable from J. Crew. Every man needs cute holiday boxers in his wardrobe.
- And just like the boxers, they all need a cute pair of socks with hearts.
- Touch screen watch in silver-tone case featuring activity tracker and seamless phone/laptop connectivity.
- The perfect portable BBQ for the man who loves to be in the outdoors!
- For the Superman in your life.
- Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker. Wireless connection to your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth-enabled device
- Drink Tanks Growler – Keeps Beer Cold, Fresh, Carbonated. 64oz Capacity (Black) Material: 18/8 stainless steel
Volume: 64 oz
Valve: double-bail locking cap system
Recommended Use: casual, hiking & camping
- Who remembers Mad Libs? On Valentine’s Day or any day, everybody adores MAD LIBS. Where you fill in the fun! Now our insanely popular, outrageously funny, bestselling series is spreading the love. With twenty-one fresh new features serving up a special blend of mixed-up MAD LIBS amour!
Until Next Time…
Holiday Gift Guide ~ Last Minute Gifts Under $25.00
Manners Simply ~ Which Fork Do I Use? $24.95 The perfect gift for newlyweds or young’s adults on their own for the first time.
World Market ~ Live Ivy Topiary Ring With Red Bow. $19.99 It is always nice to receive a live plant.
Sees Candy ~ Gold Fancy $10.00 Nothing beats this gift! if you have never had Sees candy pick up a box for yourself too!
ZGallery DRUNK? Coasters Set of 6. $20.00 These are adorable coasters for friends who like just one too many!
Sur La Table Light-Up Holiday Bottle Stopper $14.00 This wine stopper will be the talk of your holiday party!
Do you have a person on your gift-giving list this year that is difficult to buy for? They either have everything or when you ask them what they want, they tell you they don’t know.
I have a person very close to me like this; it’s Handsome.
I had been going crazy looking for something to buy him for Christmas. Then the wonderful people at JORD said they would send me this stunning handcrafted Zebrawood and Maple Wood Watch from their Fieldcrest series. I was so excited I couldn’t contain myself, but I had to or else I would wreck Handsome Christmas morning surprise.
Wait. Back up. You have never heard of JORD Wood Watches?
These wood watches are absolutely a stunning work of art. The craftsmanship and spectacular designs are second to none. I was pleasantly surprised by just how lightweight the watch is. The wood watch will look great on Handsome when he wears it into a board meeting or just hanging out with his friends at the bar to watch his beloved Vanderbilt Commodores play.
The packaging it self looks like a gift. Just look at the impressive presentation of the maple wooden box engraved with the JORD logo.
When you received your beautiful wood watch in it’s maple wood box, you will also be receiving:
- A card to remind you to hashtag all your fun times while wearing your JORD wood watch.
- One year warranty card
- Cleaning cloth
- A cool pillow for your one of a kind wood watch to rest on while it’s in it’s box.
Ok, now that I have told you how great these watches are I’m going to let you in on a little secret! I have been eyeing these wood watches for quite some time now and while I am absolutely thrilled that the wonderful people at JORD were kind enough to send me a wood watch for my Handsome, I am a tiny bit jealous he is the one getting this beautiful watch. Maybe on Christmas morning I’ll give him a BIG hint that for Valentines Day I would love to have the CORA series maple & silver of my very own.
An added benefit; JORD offers custom sizing and FREE worldwide shipping!
So, If you you have someone special in your life give them the gift of something truly special…A JORD Wood Watch!
**I received this beautiful JORD Wood Watch in exchange for this post. The opinions are all mine. I must tell you I have been interested in a JORD wood watch for quite some time and I couldn’t be happier that I was asked to review one.
Holiday Gift Guide – For Him
ONE: Mark and Graham Classic Monogrammed Liquor Decanter $69 For the whiskey drinker in your life…or just because they are cool!
TWO: Dick’s Sporting Goods Ideal Premier Foosball Tabletop Game $41.99 No more worrying where to store it, since it’s a table top model.
THREE: West Elm Bamboo Wireless Keyboard & Mouse $99. For the eco-friendly person on your gift list.
FOUR: Gucci Snake Leather Wallet $460. What man doesn’t need a new wallet?
FIVE: Sur La Table Bacon Making Kit $19.95 How cool is this??? I want one.
SIX: Nordstrom The Art Of Shaving “Lavender” Initiation Kit $60. For that close shave.
SEVEN: Crosley Bound Grab and Go Turntable $179.96 Records are making a comeback.
EIGHT: Target Deep Sleep ll Whole Room $79.99 Sleep, everyone needs a good night of sleep.
Show your love for all the father’s in your life!
Make it a great father’s day by picking your dad a gift from our Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015!
1. Tom Ford – Noir Extreme Cologne. Your dad might not know who Tom Ford is, but you know he will be smelling his best with this great smelling cologne.
2. Kiehl’s – Facial Fuel. This “facial recovery accelerator” helps skin resist the effects of environmental stress for a healthy, invigorated appearance. Dad’s skin will feel refueled, re-energized and revitalized!
3. Omaha Steaks – Dad’s Day Dinner Combo. Dad will be one happy man receiving this gift of Omaha Steaks. One more thing you can do…prepare it for him and you!
4. Frank & Oak – Exercise For Gentlemen: 50 Exercises to do with your suit on. Is your dad too busy to work out? Help your dad can laugh himself to a healthier him with this classic exercise book from 1908!
5. Heirloom – State Shaped Cutting Boards. Dad will love cutting his protein on a custom state shaped cutting board.
6. BevMo! – Highland Park Scotch 25 Year. 100 PTS 2013 ULTIMATE SPIRITS CHALLANGE. powerful aroma with brooding aromas of vanilla, baked cherries, toffee and toasted walnut. With an intense, sweet finish.
Until Next Time…
Mother’s Day is just 9 days away (Sunday, May 10th)! I’ve gathered up some gift items in my Mother’s Day 2015 Gift Guide for all the lovely maternal ladies in your life.
1. Kate Spade Walk on Air Eau de Parfume Spray 1.7 oz. ~ Sweet and tender layers of lily of the valley, magnolia and crinum lily.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Ava Zip Wallet ~ I love this wallet that could also be carried at a clutch!
3. Kendra Scott Kristina Earrings in Turquoise & Gold ~ Simply elegant.
4. Tory Burch for FITBIT Fret Double-Wrap Bracelet light oak + rose gold ~ The perfect way to make the Fitbit fashionable.
5. ‘Lette Macarons ~ What more could be said about a luscious macaron? You just have to taste it!
6. The classic Lokai Bracelet ~ The black bead holds mud from the dead sea and the white bead carries water from Mount Everest. 10% of their net profits go to charitable organizations. See which ones here.
7. Fresh, Candles ~ “It’s about you bringing the fragrance to life.” -Lev Glazman, Co-Founder
8. Wedgwood Harlequin Butterfly Bloom Teapot ~ What mom wouldn’t love a beautiful Wedgwood teapot?
9. Lush Yummy Mummy Body Conditioner ~ Made with silky-soft butters, almond oil and a dash of strawberry juice.
Happy Mother’s Day!
*Some of the above links are affiliates.