Even though I don’t live where the true season of Autumn happens like the rest of the country, it is still my favorite season. I love the thought of cozy sweaters and high boots. I love snuggling with Handsome on cool nights and going to football games with our tailgate buddies. I love warm drinks with a little something extra and I like to take long walks with Handsome in the sand, at the beach, under the full moon in the crisp air.
Here are a few things I can’t wait to do during this Autumn season.
1. Go apple picking
2. Collect Autumn Leaves
3. Make a pinecone bird feeder
4. Make butternut squash soup and serve it in a pumpkin bowl
5. Go on a wine tasting tour during harvest
6. Make pumpkin bread
7. Give sunflowers to a friend when they’re not expecting them
8. Go to a pumpkin patch and pick the perfect pumpkin
9. Make candy apples
10. Have Christmas shopping done before November 1st
What is your favorite Autumn activity?
A hay ride? Watching all the kids dress-up for halloween? Snuggling in the chilly air with someone special? Carving Pumpkins?