Have you ever tried to do a task in your home and it just isn’t turning out right? You know there’s a better way, but what is it?
Today I want to share with you 5 Household Hints to Make Your Life Easier. They sure have made mine easier!
- Don’t you just love getting a gift that is wrapped so beautifully you don’t want to open it? Now, with Chatelaine instructions on how to tie a beautiful bow, you can give those beautifully wrapped gifts too! This instruction is at the perfect moment, just in time for St. Valentine’s Day!
- Did you know you can use chalk as a dehumidifier? Martha Stewart suggest using it in a closet, I think it would also be a great item to use in the laundry room. I’ve also heard chalk slows down the tarnishing on silver items, just wrap a few pieces in cheese cloth and store it with your silver.
- Don’t you hate when a candle burns all the way down and you’re stuck with the waxy mess? According to Real Simple just use a light spritz of cooking spray inside the candle holder before you put the candle in, when the candle has burned all the way down the remaining wax will come out cleanly.
- I just love this one. Christina, at Carolina Charm suggests using a hot glue gun on hangers to prevent wide neck shirts from falling off the hanger.
- After you do your hair in the morning, where do you store the hair hot appliances? The Family Handyman has a great idea for this problem, and many other bathroom storage ideas.
There you have it, 5 Household Hints to Make Your Life Easier!
If you have household hints that have made your life easier, please share with me and I will be sure to pass them along.