25 Dates of Christmas
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…
So get your festive dates on and don’t let all the hustle and bustle of the season make you forget about what or who is important. People can feel neglected at this time of the year, don’t let that happen!
- Leave a love note where your spouse will find it. Every day of the 25 days.
- Have appetizers for dinner, light some candles and just listen to music all night.
- Pack a picnic to eat while you are looking at neighborhood Christmas lights.
- Take a walk at sunset and bring a flask with peppermint schnapps to keep you warm.
- Go to see A Christmas Carol production near you.
- Watch an animated childhood Christmas movie together (like Charlie Brown) while drinking hot chocolate.
- Naughty and Nice! Do something Naughty to your spouse & Do something Nice for your spouse!
- Volunteer at your local food bank together.
- Walk down the street singing out Christmas carols where ever you are.
- Wrap all the Christmas presents together while drinking eggnog.
- Purchase a Christmas ornament together and make this a yearly tradition.
- Go ice skating.
- Take a couples picture with Santa Claus.
- Buy a gingerbread house kit and make it together.
- Meet up with friends and exchange $5.00 gifts.
- Surprise your spouse with a message.
- Spend the day Christmas shopping together.
- Bake your favorite cookies together then deliver them to your neighbors.
- Make an Advent calendar for each other with little daily surprises in it.
- Read the night before Christmas together.
- Kiss under the mistletoe!
- Create a CD with all your favorite Christmas songs.
- Visit a Christmas tree farm and cut down your own tree.
- Buy a package of Christmas cards and send them to our soldiers. Get all the info here.
- Make a wish together of what the coming year will look like!